National Debt Help is a trading style of National Debt Help Limited. This GDPR statement explains how National Debt Help Limited collects personal data from you, and how we will use and store this information.
How we will use your data
National Debt Help Limited would like to provide you with information using a number of different contact strategies, including regular communication through email subscription, telephone and SMS about products and services that may be of interest to you.
At times we would like to pass your details on to other carefully selected companies, but we will always ensure we get your permission prior to doing this.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes to update you on latest products and services and those from third parties, please untick this box on the website.
Where we collect your personal data
We will only collect relevant personal information, including where necessary sensitive personal data, about you when you apply to us, and any additional information provided by you or others in various ways, including:
- When you complete an application form, contact form or quiz requesting a call back.
- When you take part in market research, competitions and promotions provided by, or on behalf of National Debt Help Limited
- Information National Debt Help Limited receives from business partners, and from other organisations such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Please note that for quality and training purposes, telephone calls to our offices will be recorded and monitored.
What happens to your information when you provide it?
Personal information provided to us could be used in a number of different ways, including:
- Responding to enquiries, requests or complains.
- For product administration and to notify you of any important changes or developments to the products and services we provide to you.
- For crime detection, prevention, and prosecution and to keep our website safe and secure.
- For audit and debt collection.
- If you provide personal information about someone else, for example a joint application, you must only do so with the consent of the other person. If you enter into a product jointly with another person your data will be shared with the other person.
- We take the protection of personal data very seriously and we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and privacy of the information you have provided.
Deleting your information
Should you, for any reason, become concerned the personal information and details we hold about you is incorrect or would like your personal information to be removed from our records, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. It’s important to note that we will keep your information unless you ask us to remove it.
If you are an National Debt Help Limited client, we will be unable to delete your information for six years – even after your debt arrangement is complete. However, you should note the information held can be amended if required.
To request a copy of the personal data we hold on you, please get in touch using the email address above.
What are cookies?
Temporary cookies form part of the security process while you are using the website; permanent cookies identify the link you used to find our website, check your browser so that we can make sure that our website and services work well with your computer and to help us monitor traffic on our website.
Changes to this policy (on screen)
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page so you can keep up to date with our policies and how they affect you.
Updated: November 2019